When less is more. The Morgan is cropped vest for when you need a little extra warmth. Outfitted with tailored pockets, contrast color lining, and a water resistant finish, this innovative piece spares no detail and is made for when you need a light layer with maximum impact.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Full zip hooded crop vest
- Kangaroo patch pockets
- Bold metallic zipper at center front placket with interior storm flap
- Bold metallic zipper with contrast color tape at side body vents
- Relaxed fit
- Bottom opening inside had drawcord & stopper to cinch
- Interior patch pocket
- Contrast color interior lining
- Approximately 19” from back of neck to hem, based on size S
- SHELL 1: 100% polyester with water and resistant finish, soft and light stretch
- LINING: 100% recycled polyester with water resistant finish
- FILL: Light weight, 100 gr Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation
- ZIPPER: Recycled material used for zipper tape
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Do not iron
- Close all zippers before washing & turn garment inside out when tumble drying
- Remove immediately after drying
HIPS 34 Model is wearing size XS.
HEIGHT 5' 9''
HIP 35'' Model is wearing size XS.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.
The Morgan caught my eye the second I saw it. I texted a picture to my niece saying “honey, I shrunk my Astra.” All kidding aside, it is so cute and unique, and provides a nice little amount of extra warmth without making you hot. I wore it out on a dog walk this evening as it cooled down, and the vest immediately caught the attention of a neighbor friend who came running down her driveway to say it was adorable. I have an Astra and Montreux, and the Morgan makes a perfect vest trifecta. The fabric is soft gorgeous and soft, and it is light as a feather. The side zippers are a gorgeous detail. I am so happy to add this sweet little piece to my ever growing Alp N Rock collection.