Shipping & Returns
Returns and Exchanges
Feel free to try it on. Every style we make is crafted with care and we’re proud of our high standard of quality.
We understand if your new purchase doesn’t work out the way you imagined, so we’ve made the return process as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Package your items
Ship your return package within 7 days
Items purchased online can be returned within 14 days of the purchase date. Exclusions apply for gift cards, final sale items and items purchased at a discount of 30% off or higher, see below for details. We cannot accept articles that are not in the same condition in which you received them. Clothing must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with the original tags still attached for a full refund back to the original form of payment. Items that do not meet this description are not eligible for a return.
- The original shipping charges for any orders are not refundable.
- If using our pre-paid shipping label when returning an item, a flat fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund amount. International returns are not eligible for a pre-paid shipping label and may be sent back by the customer using any traceable method of shipping. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Items purchased from a 3rd party retailer cannot be returned to the Alp N Rock online store. Please contact the original store that you purchased the item from.
Items Discounted 30-49% Off
- All items discounted 30% to 49% off are eligible for either an exchange or a refund via electronic gift card. Items discounted 30-49% off are not eligible for cash refund.
- Electronic gift cards never expire and are valid for use in our online store.
Items 50%+ off or items noted as “ FINAL SALE ” on the product page at time of purchase are not eligible for return (no refund or exchange).
Defective or Damaged Items
Please inspect all items upon delivery. If you find that you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact Customer Service immediately.
A damaged item that falls under any of the following categories is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Colorado Retail Delivery Fee
Effective July 1, 2022, Colorado imposes a retail delivery fee on all deliveries by motor vehicle to a location in Colorado with at least one tangible personal property subject to state sales or use tax.
A retail delivery that is returned to the retailer for a full refund of the purchase price and any applicable fees is not eligible for a refund or credit of the retail delivery fees collected and paid on such retail delivery.
Items purchased online can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase date. Items marked "FINAL SALE" at time of purchase are not eligible for exchange.
- All US exchange items are eligible for a free return shipping label.
- Please follow the steps at the top of the page to request a return shipping label. The $10 flat fee for return shipping will be waived.
- Once we receive your returned item(s), we will send out your exchange order at no cost.
- We currently do not accept exchanges for international orders.
- Please place a new order for the item you’d like and return your original item for a refund. All duties, taxes and shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
International Shipping Information
We ship internationally to all countries (with the exclusion of Russia). We offer free international shipping on all orders over $600 (USD), otherwise shipping is $29.95 (USD) for standard shipping or $49.95 (USD) for priority to all countries outside of the USA. Please note taxes and duties are not included in the initial shipping fee, see below for more information.
For international orders, duties and taxes can be due upon delivery. Depending on the country, the duties and taxes can vary. Unfortunately, we do not have control of any country specific tariffs and duties imposed on any orders by your respective government. You will be responsible for all duties and taxes imposed on your order. We are legally responsible by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
If a package is left at customs, or a wrong address was provided with the order information, the customer will be responsible for reshipment costs. We're unable to cancel or update orders once they have been placed.
How long does shipping take?
All orders take 1-4 business days to process before shipping. We offer the below shipping options:
USPS Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
FedEx Home Shipping: 3-7 business days (excludes HI, AK, P.O Boxes)
FedEx Two Day Shipping: 1-2 business days (excludes HI, AK, P.O Boxes)
FedEx Next Day Delivery: 1 business day (excludes HI, AK, P.O Boxes)
*Please note orders are taking longer than normal to deliver due to carrier delays (USPS, FedEx) outside of our control. If you need your order by a certain date, please select expedited shipping.
What is Your Holiday Return Policy?
Gift orders placed between October 25th and December 25th may be returned or exchanged 14 days after purchase or through January 8th (whichever date is later).
We're unable to cancel or update orders once they have been placed.
How Long Will It Take for My Return or Exchange to Be Processed?
Please allow up to 7 business days for processing of returns and exchanges from the time it is received. You will receive an email notification once the return has been completed.
What if my Order is Returned to Sender?
If you enter your mailing address incorrectly on your order, you are responsible for reshipment costs.
For international orders: If the package was left at customs, or a wrong address was provided with the order information, the customer will be responsible for reshipment costs.
Contact customer service immediately to update your mailing address.