Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- 100% Polyester shell with water resistant finish
- Primaloft post consumer recycled eco fill (featherlight down alternative)
- Short bomber style with knit rib collar & cuffs
- Bold metallic zipper at center front placket with interior storm flap and tonal tape
- Bold metallic zipper with contrast color tape at side body vents
- Hand warmer zipper pockets
- Left sleeve zipper pocket
- Diamond quilt allover
- Interior patch pocket
- Contrast color interior lining
- Approximately 22” from back of neck to hem, based on size S
- SHELL: 100% polyester (light weight, water resistant)
- LINING:100% polyester (light weight, water resistant)
- FILL: 100% post consumer recycled polyester, Primaloft Insulation (featherlight down alternative)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Do not iron
- Close all zippers before washing & turn garment inside out when tumble drying
- Remove immediately after drying
Love the fit and colors. I got the baby blue and lilac and I’ve been getting lots of compliments! Good job!
Gorgeous jacket. Very packable. High end details.
This Bomber Jacket is the perfect wieght, warm and stylish. I bought the light blush color and I love it.
I love my Tribeca Bomber Jacket. It arrived quickly, and is a perfect fit. The material is butter soft. I have received many compliments on the style and color. Breaking with tradition of always buying black jackets, the baby blue is a fun, perfect shade. Will probably buy the driftwood color too. Thank you!
Just got my baby blue bomber today and I love it! The fabric is so soft and pretty, and the color is gorgeous. I had my eye on this jacket for some time, but didn’t really need a jacket so resisted the urge. But when it went on sale, I couldn’t help myself. And I am so glad! The fit is great and it is adorable on. The zippers are smooth/easy to operate with large pull tabs. No sticking or trouble, even with gloves. As for size, I am 5’3” about 115 lbs and buy size S in henleys, crews and the sweaters I have purchased. But I opted for the XS based on reviews. I was a bit worried but the fit is terrific and no problem or tightness with a cashmere sweater and Tee underneath. A size S would have been too large.