This is the top your jeans have been dreaming of. Simple yet original, the Elia is defined by slim silhouetting and delicate button work. Branch embroidery runs along the neckline and up the sleeves, a subtle tribute to the distinct greek motif.
- Stretched soft touch ribbed cotton modal
- Scoop neck henley
- Leaves & vine embroidery on the front neck and on the lower sleeves
- Only top 2 buttons unbuttoned
- Waist body length
- Long sleeve length
- Back princess darts for flattering fit with X stitch embroidery
- Alp N Rock embroidery on left sleeve
- Natural shell buttons
- Approximately 21 1/2” from back of neck to hem, based on size S
- 58% cotton, 37% modal, 5% spandex
- 2x2 knit rib fabric
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
- Do not dry clean
I got an XS (I am 5"6 and about 120 lb, small frame, avg. bust) and fit it snugly but wasn't overly tight, but as soon as I moved around or reached up, the shirt rode up and I had to keep pulling it down--it was about 1-2 inches too short so I returned it. Sizing up to a small would probably have solved the issue, but it was sold out. The shirt was nicely made and pretty (the buttons are a detail, it's not a cardigan) but I never would have paid full price for it. I got the brown color as that was all that was left and it was just as pictured, but really would have preferred the black or blue.
Love the embroidery and buttons down the front
This shirt is beautiful, elegant and very flattering!!! I can’t wait to wear it!!!
Love that it buttons all the way down!
Love the detail vine embroidery on this henley . It’s also very soft and not too long on me like other shirts!