For any season & any reason. Running errands, running to a coffee date, going on a run: the Yosemite is the daily layer. We added pockets for stashing your stuff, and snap button closures for an easy-on, easy-off.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- ½ zip pullover anorak jacket with mock collar
- Zip off hood hidden inside collar
- Snap closure side vents for easy taking on and off
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- SHELL1: 100% polyester with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester with water resistant finish
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 10''
HIP 34'' Model is wearing size S.
Fits great! Sizing true. Looking forward to wearing it this Fall and Winter! Great piece for crisp days and also will use it as a layering piece! Love the style!!!
Can't wait for the cool weather to come back in the fall. This will be my go-to jacket for everyday errands. Might test it under a shell for the first day of skiing in November. It could be a little bit cinched at the waist (vs. straight) for a better fit.
I had to return the medium for a small and I got a different color. Stay tuned
I bought this jacket after I saw a friend with one last weekend. I love it!
It’s just got some great design features and it’s a great fit. I am 5’2, 100 lbs and most XS are huge. This is roomy but does not wear me!