Looking for warm and practical puffer that feels smart and stylish? Look no further than the irresistible St. Anton long coat. An Alp-n-Rock favorite, this coat provides warmth while leaving the bulk behind. A long coat with a feminine fit and stretch fleece side panels, the St Anton keeps you warm while allowing full mobility.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip long coat with mock collar
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- 2-way zipper
- Packable pouch
- Longer body length that hits above the knee, center back length 35 ¾”
- SHELL: 100% Bluesign nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component) 355 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 10''
HIP 34'' Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size S.
I’m 57 yrs old and it makes me feel young again. Has an edgy sophisticated look!!!! Love this coat and it’s warm but not bulky.
The St. Anton Long Coat is my fifth AlpNRock jacket/ coat. I absolutely love all of the them. I love how they form to my body instead of looking boxy and bulky. I’m a body builder and could not find any fashionable, warm coats that were flattering before I found this company. I don’t mind the prices because “you get what you pay for.” The quality is terrific down to the zippers, no ***** small zippers here. I love the stretchiness and light weight of the jackets (but they keep me warm.) this might not be my last lol
Beautiful quality. Perfect to layer for colder weather My favourite! So many compliments!
Fits beautifully and is so stylish!! And I love the name!!!
This pewter color was exactly what I was looking for with the added bonus of styling that makes this coat a cut above. It is just beautiful and warm and flattering. It is a slim fit so under clothes can't be too bulky but elastic panels on both sides eases that a bit. I get lots of compliments on this purchase.