Looking for warm and practical puffer that feels smart and stylish? Look no further than the irresistible St. Anton long coat. An Alp-n-Rock favorite, this coat provides warmth while leaving the bulk behind. A long coat with a feminine fit and stretch fleece side panels, the St Anton keeps you warm while allowing full mobility.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip long coat with mock collar
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- 2-way zipper
- Packable pouch
- Longer body length that hits above the knee, center back length 35 ¾”
- SHELL: 100% Bluesign nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component) 355 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 10''
HIP 34'' Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size S.
Beautiful in every way. Surpassed my expectations
I love everything about it! The color, fit, eco-friendly, vegan materials! It’s style is rocking’. Dress up or down~ My only feedback is that the arms a little long on my 5’4 frame. Perhaps a petite line down the road.
Favorite coat ever
Very good quality and happy with colour
This coat is the perfect fit and so warm. I’m 5’3” 110lbs and bought the small.