The right way to do pants. The Sloan adds a some edge with vegan leather paneling and careful cross stitching. Upgrade your bottoms without sacrificing any comfort. Made from sustainable bluesign® fabric. 100% cruelty-free. Go ahead and stretch
This pant has a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Skinny, slimming fit moto pant with contouring leg
- 4-way technical stretch double weave fabric with wicking finish
- Vegan leather quilted panels at front thigh and side legs
- Zip fly closure with snap
- Decorative front zippers
- 31" inseam
- SHELL: 66% nylon/ 23% bamboo/ 11% spandex double weave
- Wicking finish and abrasion resistant
- 100% PU and 100% polyester vegan leather
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size XS.
Love this pant. Very flattering and funky. Got compliments right away.
Without hesitation, I am absolutely in love these pants. They just arrived today (11.10.20) and the quality is amazing. Im 5.2 and 125lb and they fit a tad snug, but still amazing!! A medium would have worked as well, but probably wouldn't hug all the right places. These are timeless and will never go out of style. This is my second go round with Alp n Rock and I absolutely LOVE this brand! The best part is none of their items smell chemically either!! I hope they open a store soon since I live close to their headquarters in Carlsbad.
So awesome will be lining in them this winter!
Fits the curves perfectly!
Would definitely call these "tights," not "pants," although I like the addition of belt loops that makes them more than "leggings." Some women might need to size up. I fit the size chart perfectly, and the size S is very snug. They feel a bit uncomfortable when first on, but after a few minutes, feel great. The fake leather accents give a nice, unique point of interest. Not sure what I will end up wearing these for, but they are keepers!