A reason to celebrate chilly days. No detail is spared: crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabrics, filled with cruelty-free eco down, trimmed with carefully formulated faux fur, and adorned with vegan leather buckles. This is modern outerwear.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip aviator inspired jacket with faux fur collar, cuff
- Vegan leather tabs with buckles on cuff, waistband side and under collar
- Buckle closure at collar for extra protection from the elements
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior patch pocket
- Relaxed fit
- Body length that hits at the hip , center back length 26 ½
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Or dry clean
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 11.5"
HIPS 36" Model is wearing size XS.
This is such a beautiful coat. I really wanted the petrol color but it was sold out and bought black instead. Great fit and true to size. I am usually a medium and bought a medium. Roomy enough to wear sweaters underneath. Will definitely keep me warm. This is the third coat I bought from ANR. So far outstanding quality.
This jacket is gorgeous and very well made. It fits true to size, but I sized up to be able to fit a bulky sweater underneath and I wanted it to hang a little longer. Highly recommend!
The quality of the construction of the jacket is outstanding. I haven’t had an opportunity to wear it yet, but I’m hoping it will wear as good as it looks!
Amazing, high end, beautiful yet edgy details of this functional and fashionable winter jacket. As a tall, athletic customer, I love the length of the body as well as the sleeves - keep up the great work!
I had my eye on Alp N Rock last fall, but had never heard of them so wasn’t sure whether their jackets were worth the price. I live in a cold climate and I have to invest in outerwear that is functional in addition to being cute. I took a chance on this jacket (it was final sale) and it seems to have been a good buy. The color of the outside and the details are beautiful, it feels and looks very luxurious. I have yet to see how it really performs in the cold, but while I was trying it on in my house I had to take it off because I got hot, which I always take as an excellent sign. I can’t wait to wear it in the fall with some killer boots! Oh and it definitely runs large, I’m usually a size small and bought an xs, and it’s roomy.