A reason to celebrate chilly days. The Pischa is an exclusive piece debuting for FW20. No detail is spared: crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabrics, filled with cruelty-free eco down, trimmed with carefully formulated faux fur, and adorned with vegan leather buckles. This is modern outerwear.
Eligible for either an exchange or a refund via electronic gift card.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip aviator inspired jacket with faux fur collar, cuff
- Vegan leather tabs with buckles on cuff, waistband side and under collar
- Buckle closure at collar for extra protection from the elements
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior patch pocket
- Relaxed fit
- Body length that hits at the hip , center back length 26 ½
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Or dry clean
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
The quality of the construction of the jacket is outstanding. I haven’t had an opportunity to wear it yet, but I’m hoping it will wear as good as it looks!
Amazing, high end, beautiful yet edgy details of this functional and fashionable winter jacket. As a tall, athletic customer, I love the length of the body as well as the sleeves - keep up the great work!
I had my eye on Alp N Rock last fall, but had never heard of them so wasn’t sure whether their jackets were worth the price. I live in a cold climate and I have to invest in outerwear that is functional in addition to being cute. I took a chance on this jacket (it was final sale) and it seems to have been a good buy. The color of the outside and the details are beautiful, it feels and looks very luxurious. I have yet to see how it really performs in the cold, but while I was trying it on in my house I had to take it off because I got hot, which I always take as an excellent sign. I can’t wait to wear it in the fall with some killer boots! Oh and it definitely runs large, I’m usually a size small and bought an xs, and it’s roomy.
The Pischa jacket is lightweight but warm and luxuriously soft to the touch. The color I purchased was Bark and it is a very neutral color that looks great with everything.
The jacket is great quality and very stylish. I haven’t worked run it yet but cannot wait to do so. The black is a nice soft color and the hardware looks great. I’m 5’4 and 125 pounds and extra small works well for me. The sleeves are a little long but that’s not an issue, I can easily fold them if needed due to the fur trim it should look just fine.