Modern, edgy, dynamic. Meet the Peyton, an iconic puffer that is one of the most-loved pieces in our FW20 Collection. Crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabric and filled with eco-down, meet 100% cruelty-free outerwear.
Eligible for either an exchange or a refund via electronic gift card.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip jacket with mock collar
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Stretched binding cuffs
- Fitted silhouette
- Interior patch pocket
- Packable pouch
- SHELL 1: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and under sleeve panels
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: 100% polyester fill and Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 11''
HIPS 34½'' Model is wearing size .
HIPS 34 Model is wearing size S.
I love my new Peyton jacket in red/black. I bought it on sale at end of the winter season, but I had my eye on it for awhile online. I will enjoy wearing it in colder months, both around home and on ski trips as an extra jacket. The fit is true to size. I am 5’9”, 138 lbs. and broad shoulders from swimming. So I sized up to a large, based on how my Alp N Rock Henleys fit. I really love Alp N Rock, and always receive compliments when I wear the clothing.
Perfect! Wanted this jacket for a while. Great purchase!
Runs a little small, but the material, plaid is so cool.
I bought this jacket in red and because of the reviews I sized up -normally a medium. I absolutely love it! The color, the fit, and the quality. I wore it on a ski vacation last week and had a ton of compliments! Definitely a great buy!!!
Gorgeous and flattering