Stay sporty and sleek in the Montreux. This slim cut vest falls just below the hips to keep you extra toasty. Layer over a classic Henley tee to finish off the look.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Full zip long vest with stand up collar
- Stretch fleece side panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Center front 2-way zipper
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Interior pocket
- Longer body length that hits below the hip , center back length 28 ¼”
- Contoured and fitted silhouette
- SHELL1: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HIPS 35 Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
The vest has a luxury feel like Herno. Light, yet warm. Sleek. Will be my favorite.
I have at least 5 different jackets and vests by Alp N Rock alone, I wore my long vest so much. I wore it with a jacket, on really cold days, alone, in my house. It's just a necessary for anyone!
I love love love my vest. However I realized it is made in China. I will keep and enjoy it...but no more purchases at A & R 'til ya make your merch in the USA!
Good fit, comfortable length, well made.
I am an Alp N Rock addict so was stalking the Montreux to go on sale so I could add to my collection and get something in the Petrol color. I have an Astra vest in bark, which I love, so thought this would be a nice change of pace and appropriate for slightly warmer days/evenings. It is beautifully fitted and looks awesome. It is light enough weight that I kept it on inside the house, just because it was so pretty I didn't want to take it off.