Zip it up. The Marlowe is a street to slope favorite, a modern jacket designed to keep out the chill from Aspen to NYC. It hits just below the hip for a bit of added warmth, and boasts a sleek silhouette. We recommend pairing with our Sloan pant and your favorite boot.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip long jacket with 2-way zipper
- Stretch fleece cuffs, side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- High mock collar for extra neck warmth
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- Longer body length that hits below the hip , center back length 291/2” size S
- SHELL1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 170 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
All the Alp n Rock Clothing/jackets
I love the fit on this jacket. Fits perfect and color is Great! Let me know on the next sale......
This jacket is perfect for in between seasonal weather in New York. It’s not a winter coat. The fit is very flattering and slimming! Would love this jacket even more if it had a hood!
Gorgeous jacket. I got the green one. Nice knitting and details to make the jacket look expensive. It is not a winter coat though. It is on the thin side so I will layer mine underneath.
Perfect fit, beautiful, will buy more colors.
Love the jacket
Very nice jacket. Love it.