Add a layer. Keep out the chill in the Marin -- slim fitting, perfect for pairing, with a focus on timeless design. A winter wardrobe staple.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip everyday vest
- Quilted stretch side panels for full range of motion
- High mock collar for extra neck warmt
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior patch pocket
- Princess darts for flattering fit
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 170 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 10''
HIP 34'' Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HIPS 34 Model is wearing size S.
Have been wanting a white one for awhile and couldn't resist. Have one in black and live in it 9 months a year it seems. Love New England weather!
The vest is perfect, exactly what I was looking for. It fits great and I can't wait to enjoy it throughout the fall and early winter.