Headed for the mountains. The Madeline is a heritage henley adorned with classic patches and careful stitching. Spare no detail on your new fall layer -- pair it with the Sloan pant for a city look, or tuck it into your ski pants and wear it down the mountain.
- Henley shirt with gondola, snowflake embroidery
- Vegan leather and self fabric applique embroidery patch
- Metal Edelweiss flower buttons
- Contrast stitching
- 75% organic cotton, 25% recycled polyester
- Double face knit fabric
- 1x1 rib cuffs & collar
- Fair-trade certified
- Turn garment inside out (place inside garment laundry bag if desired)
- Machine wash cold or gently hand wash
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not dry clean or iron
HIPS 34 Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Allen Rock has to be my favorite apre ski wear. It’s stylish, Warm and well made and crafted.
I love this gorgeous garment! It has a luxury feel for a henley style with thick cuffs and beautiful embroidery design on the back. Plus fun accent and bling all over! I highly recommend this if you want a fun apre' ski top!
I love the quality, and the style . I will buy others for sure.
It’s a beautiful, radical looking shirt. It makes a statement whenever you walk into a room.
This is my 2nd Alp N Rock Henley, and I love this on in particular - the embroidery is unique and I love the bright red. Looks fantastic under a black fuzzy vest. THe fit is great, true to size and well-shaped, and it is thick, warm, soft fabric.