Our favorite sporty jacket with a detachable hood. Easy fabric with custom four-way stretch on the arms allows for full range of movements, from cross country skiing to snowball fights.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Full zip hooded jacket
- Insulated quilting on front body, collar and hood for added warmth
- Stretch fleece on sleeves and back body
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- SHELL: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit fleece
- SHELL2: Bluesign: 100% nylon, lightweight woven with water resistant finish on quilted areas
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 170 gr weight on quilted areas
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HIPS 35 Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
I got the jacket as an early birthday present for my sister and she absolutely loves it. She sent a pic and it fits her beautifully, and is so much more flattering on her petite frame than some of the oversized puffers she has in her closet. She really liked the Edelweiss detail, too.
fit and style is awesome!
Love my new jacket. Very stylish & comfortable. I got the red with black sleeves in small. I’m 5’6, 122 pounds-perfect fit. Pricey but was able to get it when on sale.
Love this jacket ! It’s very comfortable and I get a lot of compliments ! I have it in 2 colours
Love the styling and quality of this jacket. My only complaint is that the arms are too long for me. I am 5 ft 3 tall and bought a size small. Feel that this has been designed for taller skinny types!