This pant has a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Skinny, slimming fit pant with contouring leg
- 4-way technical stretch double weave fabric with wicking finish
- Zip fly closure with snap
- Decorative front zippers
- 31" inseam
- SHELL: 66% nylon/ 23% bamboo/ 11% spandex double weave
- Wicking finish and abrasion resistant
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.
This year, the Geneva pants are much more binding, than last year. Sadly - I will have to return!
I ordered the bark and as soon as I put them on I decided to order them in black as well - these will definitely be my go-to pants! Flattering and comfortable and good for work or for a fall hike!
These pants are a bit pricy, but worth it! I’m 5’9 140 and got the medium. The pant has good stretch (not the waist band) and they are LONG enough. That’s honestly worth the money for me, I never find fitted black pants that come all the way to my ankles. The material is not a soft thick cotton, more of a slightly shiny “swoosh” material. I’m very happy with my purchase.
Fit great! Wish they made them in a boot cut as well!!! Or another color! I want more!
Love my Geneva pants! they are super stretchy but not heavy and they look great