This pant has a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Skinny, slimming fit pant with contouring leg
- 4-way technical stretch double weave fabric with wicking finish
- Zip fly closure with snap
- Decorative front zippers
- 31" inseam
- SHELL: 66% nylon/ 23% bamboo/ 11% spandex double weave
- Wicking finish and abrasion resistant
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.
I really like these pants. The quality is very nice. They are not heavy but they do sustain their shape well. I bought the St. Anton Long Coat in the same color to match and I'm excited to wear them. I would typically take a medium but I am glad I purchased the small. For reference, I am 5'8", 140 lbs.
I really like the style. Wish have pockets in the back and more colors.
Loved the pant, but I think it runs a bit small. I am 5'7" 127 lbs and usually a small fits me perfectly, however, the small was tight around my waist. The medium was not available in the color I wanted, so I had to exchange it for another color. Waiting for it to arrive with my fingers crossed!
Last year, I bought Geneva pants, along with some Alp-N-Rock skirts in size Medium, and they fit beautifully, with room to spare. This year, even the size Large Geneva pants fit like my Mom’s compression socks! Too binding, even around my boney ankles! Love the style, but sadly, not this year’s fit!
The pants are too small. How do I return for a larger size