Made for playing favorites. The Geneva is our best-selling bottom, made to wear and pair effortlessly with every piece in our collection. Modern, sleek, and timeless: these are pants perfected. Made from sustainable bluesign® fabric. Go ahead and stretch.
This pant has a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Skinny, slimming fit pant with contouring leg
- 4-way technical stretch double weave fabric with wicking finish
- Zip fly closure with snap
- Decorative front zippers
- 31" inseam
- SHELL: 66% nylon/ 23% bamboo/ 11% spandex double weave
- Wicking finish and abrasion resistant
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.
I loved the first pair so much I purchased another when my size became available. Flattering & very comfortable, Even though they’re quite fitted they never cut or bind. They wash wonderfully.
I absolutely love the Geneva pants. I have a navy small pair from over a year ago. They fit amazing and are my go to pants for apres ski. I ordered the same size in bark (small) and I could barely get them on. I haven’t changed weight since the last pair so I investigated and found that the new bark Geneva pants are much smaller. I am 5’9 ,140 lbs. I do not know if it was just mislabeled or if the sizing has changed? I would love to still get a pair but see that the medium are sold out. Hoping them come back into stock soon!
Had to send back to exchange for a small! The fabric was thinner or rougher than I thought
I loooove these pants so much I bought both colors. They are so slimming, comfortable & chic. I get so many compliments & 2 friends have bought some for themselves.
I really like these pants. The quality is very nice. They are not heavy but they do sustain their shape well. I bought the St. Anton Long Coat in the same color to match and I'm excited to wear them. I would typically take a medium but I am glad I purchased the small. For reference, I am 5'8", 140 lbs.