Let your jacket speak for itself. Add a little edge with an infusion of moto elements and elevated tailoring. The best-selling Bernina exudes cool and boasts a perfected fit, crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabric. Now available in brand new exclusive colorways, with vegan leather paneling. 100% cruelty-free.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Asymmetrical full zip moto inspired jacket
- Contrast black vegan leather at shoulder yoke and cuffs
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Zipper pocket at left sleeve
- Fitted silhouette
- Interior patch pocket
- SHELL 1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and under sleeves
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 133 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Amazing jacket, received lots of compliments since I’ve been wearing it!
feels very high quality and keeps very warm while also nice fit.
I received this jacket in a Small and the fit and quality is pretty amazing! The arms felt a tad snug and thats with just wearing a loose light long sleeve thermal. All in all super stylish and very flattering. I ordered the Bark color which is really more of an Olive color and that was okay with me. The color is beautiful. I purchased this jacket with the Sloan pants and OMG!! AHmazing paired together!!! This is my second time ordering from Alp n Rock and I have yet to be disappointed.
Love love love everything about this jacket. I purchased it in the bark color and it’s so fantastic. I can hardly wait for cold weather.
Runs very fitted. Live the styling and color!