Let your jacket speak for itself. Add a little edge with an infusion of moto elements and elevated tailoring. The best-selling Bernina exudes cool and boasts a perfected fit, crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabric. Now available in brand new exclusive colorways, with vegan leather paneling. 100% cruelty-free.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Asymmetrical full zip moto inspired jacket
- Contrast black vegan leather at shoulder yoke and cuffs
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Zipper pocket at left sleeve
- Fitted silhouette
- Interior patch pocket
- SHELL 1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and under sleeves
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 133 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Love the burgundy/black of this jacket
Very cool look. Its fitted which is great. I’m 5’9” 145lbs and Large fit perfectly — can get a medium sweater under but It looks slim not sloppy. Minute I put it in I knew it was a keeper. More for style than serious warmth.
Beautiful color and flattering slim fit!
Absolutely love it
I have to say this is super trendy and classic at the same time. It’s a great jacket and customer service was spectacular too. Thx Jamie. Because of you I purchased a second jacket.
Usually a size small in shirts here. The size small fit but Needed a medium in the jacket because the arms near the arm pit are too tight if you have a bit of muscle.
Love this jacket! Warm and so cute and stylish on! Love the zip up neck closure. So cozy. Runs a bit small, I had to send back for a size up. So happy with it! The bark color is really different and looks sharp!