On the go. The Aeriana features a modern, sporty fit that spares no detail. It accommodates movement and is infused with moto elements, evident in the infusion of careful seaming and sleek, sustainable bluesign® fabrication. Light eco-down fill keeps things 100% cruelty-free.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Appropriate for cooler climates and made with our warmest fill
- Full zip 4-way stretch fleece jacket
- Quilting overlay panels on collar, shoulder, sleeves and back body for added warmth
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- SHELL: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit fleece
- OVERLAY: Bluesign: 100% nylon, lightweight woven with water resistant finish on quilted areas
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 60 gr weight on quilted areas
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Love my new Aeriana Jacket! the Moto styling gives it a cool edge! The fleece inside is so soft and functionally warm. My new favorite go-to jacket.
The fit and look of this jacket is amazing! Headed to Breckinridge and looking like I know what I’m doing!!!
I own 5 AlpehRock tops ALL size S that fit perfectly. Ariana Jacket Size S is too Large & sleeves too long. Like the jacket but returning and exchanging for XS
I got this jacket in black, absolutely love it! I wanted a warmer jacket that is more form fitting instead of the usual boxy shape that most puffy jackets have, and this delivered. As the description says, it’s a tighter fit. I ordered my normal size, a medium, and I can’t wear it with chunkier sweaters so if that’s what you want, definitely size up.