The right way to do pants. The Sloan adds a some edge with vegan leather paneling and careful cross stitching. Upgrade your bottoms without sacrificing any comfort. Made from sustainable bluesign® fabric. 100% cruelty-free. Go ahead and stretch
This pant has a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Skinny, slimming fit moto pant with contouring leg
- 4-way technical stretch double weave fabric with wicking finish
- Vegan leather quilted panels at front thigh and side legs
- Zip fly closure with snap
- Decorative front zippers
- 31" inseam
- SHELL: 66% nylon/ 23% bamboo/ 11% spandex double weave
- Wicking finish and abrasion resistant
- 100% PU and 100% polyester vegan leather
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size XS.
So awesome will be lining in them this winter!
Fits the curves perfectly!
Would definitely call these "tights," not "pants," although I like the addition of belt loops that makes them more than "leggings." Some women might need to size up. I fit the size chart perfectly, and the size S is very snug. They feel a bit uncomfortable when first on, but after a few minutes, feel great. The fake leather accents give a nice, unique point of interest. Not sure what I will end up wearing these for, but they are keepers!
Great pants and live them. Assumed that they would fit like the Geneva pants and ordered the same size. They are made much smaller and I had to return for a larger size. I live in Canada therefore no free returns.... I reordered in the size up and they fit perfectly. Ended up being more expensive (paying for the return and paying for shipping twice) but they look great!
If you’re looking for a cutting edge yet classy pair of unique and extremely comfortable pants which are beyond flattering these are the ones! They run a little small but I would rather have the tighter fit than loose because they are still very comfortable. It fits my body like a glove while having more than enough stretch!