Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip jacket with mock collar
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Stretched binding cuffs
- Fitted silhouette
- Interior patch pocket
- Packable pouch
- SHELL 1: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and under sleeve panels
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: 100% polyester fill and Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 11''
HIPS 34 Model is wearing size S.
I’m a huge fan of Alp N Rock and own several jackets. This one is more fitted and sporty. All of my jackets are well-made and have lasted for years. I bought the Peyton in white and am absolutely thrilled with it. Personally for me I love that this line has longer arms and not cut do boxy. I’m 5’9, 130 lbs. and bought a size small. It fits perfectly. Truly hard to pass on any of these jackets when a discount is offered!! Worth the small investment.
It looks more Navy than Black to me. I love it!
This jacket is made well and very warm . I wear a medium but bought a large because it runs small. Very sharp looking !
I live in a ski town and it’s the perfect every day jacket . I love the stretch panels - that’s why I bought it.
I decided to exchange the M for a L because I loved the red (with black and white), very stylish jacket. I’m a size 8, but the M was too snug in the waist. The L fit just fine. I can now wear a light weight sweater underneath and be comfortable! My husband even commented on how nice it looked when I tried it on. (Very rare!) Glad I decided to try the L.