Zip it up. The Marlowe is a street to slope favorite, a modern jacket designed to keep out the chill from Aspen to NYC. It hits just below the hip for a bit of added warmth, and boasts a sleek silhouette. We recommend pairing with our Sloan pant and your favorite boot.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip long jacket with 2-way zipper
- Stretch fleece cuffs, side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- High mock collar for extra neck warmth
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- Longer body length that hits below the hip , center back length 291/2” size S
- SHELL1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 170 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
great jacket. perfect length. Will wear this a long long time.
Also bought this I liked the look 1 pic shows a zip up liner like a vest. Clearly know now its separate. Disappointed may return. For what I paid for this certainly not paying another 2 hundred or more for the vest
Jacket is great and I will wear it a lot. I wanted the wine color but it was sold out in my size and your team told me it would NOT be available in the future. Now after ordering my second choice of color, I see the wine color is available again. That is disappointing.
Fits perfect and is good quality garment
Love the color, style and weight of the jacket.