Make skirts a year-round thing. The Esme is fit with zippers and a light eco-down fill, made for the cooler seasons. Made to pair and wear with any of our long sleeves, this piece is flattering, modern, and one of a kind.
- A-line quilted skirt with full size zip up
- Stretch knit fleece waistband and side panel for range of motion
- Zipper pockets
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- 16” side seam length for size S
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and waistband
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 100 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HIPS 35 Model is wearing size XS.
Best purchase I’ve made this year! This skirt protects me from the cold weather and is so stylish. The compliments just keep coming.
Given that my goal for the coming year is to wear yoga pants all day every day, the Esme skirt is a perfect addition to my COVID-19 stay-at-home wardrobe. The Esme skirt (black) goes with everything, fits perfectly, and is cozy warm for the cold days coming our way.