A reason to celebrate chilly days. The Pischa is an exclusive piece debuting for FW20. No detail is spared: crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabrics, filled with cruelty-free eco down, trimmed with carefully formulated faux fur, and adorned with vegan leather buckles. This is modern outerwear.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip aviator inspired jacket with faux fur collar, cuff
- Vegan leather tabs with buckles on cuff, waistband side and under collar
- Buckle closure at collar for extra protection from the elements
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior patch pocket
- Relaxed fit
- Body length that hits at the hip , center back length 26 ½
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Or dry clean
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
I love the way it looks and I love the fit!
Super cute jacket. I got the grey and I is t realize the fur was brown but it looks nice together. Absolutely love it. Way cuter than a puffer.
Given the fact this was a company I was unfamiliar with I was skeptical about buying this jacket. I read every review twice. I’m so glad I bought it. It is exactly as described. Two of my friends loved it and are buying the same one. Love this jacket!!!
Haven’t received the exchanged item yet but easy to exchange
The size I ordered was too big so I wasn’t sure if I loved the way it looked on me or not. It cost me $50 Cdn to ship it back so I’m afraid to order a smaller size because if I don’t love it, and have to return it, it will have cost me $100 in shipping charges for nothing. And I’m not sure if it’s actually a really warm jacket. It is really cold where I live and I’m not familiar with whether Alp’n Rock is really warm or just fashionable.