On the go. The Aeriana features a modern, sporty fit that spares no detail. It accommodates movement and is infused with moto elements, evident in the infusion of careful seaming and sleek, sustainable bluesign® fabrication. Light eco-down fill keeps things 100% cruelty-free.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Appropriate for cooler climates and made with our warmest fill
- Full zip 4-way stretch fleece jacket
- Quilting overlay panels on collar, shoulder, sleeves and back body for added warmth
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- SHELL: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit fleece
- OVERLAY: Bluesign: 100% nylon, lightweight woven with water resistant finish on quilted areas
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 60 gr weight on quilted areas
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Excellent, the fit and details on the jacket are fantastic.
Super warm, but lightweight. Looks great ,fitted. I got an extra small Based on reviews and it fit perfect!
I’m an equestrian and although I live in north Texas we still experience cold windy days and this jacket is remarkable! It blocks wind and fits so well! I have worn it on 40° days with a fleece middle layer underneath and really been quite toasty and cozy! I LOVE DSP piece so much I wish it came in so many other colors! I have it in Navy And receive quite a bit of compliments I wear it with different colored breeches such as khaki black and navy!
This jacket fits and look great. I feel a bit like a rock star in it.
Love this jacket. Stylish and comfortable