- Stretch double knit jogger with quilt insulated front panel
- Pull on waistband with elastic and drawcord
- Zipper pockets
- Cuff bottom opening
- 27 1/4" inseam for size S
- SHELL: 76% viscose/ 26% nylon/ 6% spandex interlock double knit
- SHELL 2: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish on front body panel
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 100 gr weight at front leg
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size XS.
Super nice light kaki green, perfect fit, real quality fabric. Love it! Just be careful when having to use dripping sanitizer in order not to stain the front part because you might have to use "Savon de Marseille" which does marvels!
Very cute legging. I only docked one star because I wish the fabric was a bit heavier for casual wear in snowy areas. It’s definitely a legging weight and the cute quilting on the front is not insulated.
I wanted something a little edgy to wear to Vail. These pants work. I wear a sm by the sizing chart but had to go up to a medium. Small was to tight.
Loved the look of these pants but was nervous given my curves. Pants did not disappoint and elongated the leg so a big win for me! Recommend!
I ordered a small, which I normally am, they were very small. Waiting for the medium hopefully they’ll fit.