Let your jacket speak for itself. Add a little edge with an infusion of moto elements and elevated tailoring. The best-selling Bernina exudes cool and boasts a perfected fit, crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabric. Now available in brand new exclusive colorways, with vegan leather paneling. 100% cruelty-free.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Asymmetrical full zip moto inspired jacket
- Contrast black vegan leather at shoulder yoke and cuffs
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Zipper pocket at left sleeve
- Fitted silhouette
- Interior patch pocket
- SHELL 1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and under sleeves
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 133 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Runs very fitted. Live the styling and color!
I tried this jacket on and immediately fell in love with it. Great quality, true to size fit and look super cute on. I can't wait for the cold weather to come so I can wear it!
I bought two of the Bernina Moto jackets because I love the style / fit of Alp N Rock jackets,aaaaand I couldn’t decide on a color lol. I love that the jackets form fit to my curves perfectly yet are so comfortable. As a weight lifter I have broad shoulders/ upper back but a narrow waist. These jackets are perfect including long enough in the arms (I’m 5’8”) I currently have 4 jackets from this company !!
Lovely jacket. Fits well. Nice styling. Looks more olive green in picture.