The only coat you need to get through winter. Designed with functionality in mind, the Selene I features roomy pockets so you can forgo the bag, side zips so you can move easy, and eco-down to keep the chill out. This long puffer rests below the knee, with a slight high-low cut. Wear up Prince St or to the chalet.
Made from sustainable bluesign® fabric. 100% cruelty-free.
The Selene I is an exclusive colorway that features bright orange zipper tabs for maximum impact.
This coat has a snug fit. We recommend ordering one size up to layer over heavier clothing.
Appropriate for cooler climates and made with our warmest fill
- Full zip long coat with 2 way zipper
- Attached hood with drawcord
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Bellow patch pockets and zipper hand warmer pockets
- Knit rib inner cuffs for added warmth
- Contrast orange side vent zipper tape
- Longer body length that hits below the knee , center back length 42 ¾”
- Relaxed fit
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Regular polyester fill and Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component))
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.
This coat is toasty warm. At the same time, tonal accents, on-trend longer length in the back plus the pop of orange on the side zippers keep it cool.