Let your jacket speak for itself. Add a little edge with an infusion of moto elements and elevated tailoring. The best-selling Bernina exudes cool and boasts a perfected fit, crafted from sustainable bluesign® fabric. Now available in brand new exclusive colorways, with vegan leather paneling. 100% cruelty-free.
This jacket has a tight, tailored fit. To accommodate layering, we suggest you order one size up for optimal fit and styling versatility.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Asymmetrical full zip moto inspired jacket
- Contrast black vegan leather at shoulder yoke and cuffs
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Zipper pocket at left sleeve
- Fitted silhouette
- Interior patch pocket
- SHELL 1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body and under sleeves
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 133 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Love the fit, love the style and love that it is vegan. Winter staple!
Love Alp n Rock quality and style. This jacket is so stylish, warm, and comfortable! It is both flattering and functional. Love it. True to size, fits snug, but with a bit of stretch.
i love this jacket Its warm and comfy. I like it because of the asymmetrical zip on the neck area..its makes it look awesome! Size wise I am usually a small but has to order a medium.
I just received my jacket and a Arya Henley today. The quality is excellent, the fit is very nice, slim on the body but still enough room for me to wear a medium weight sweater underneath. I love the color and detailing of both items. I ordered a small in both, and I should say I’m 5’4” and I weigh 110 pounds and they fit me perfectly. I will most likely buy from them again, but not for a while because the prices are steep.
Amazing jacket, received lots of compliments since I’ve been wearing it!