Zip it up. The Marlowe is a street to slope favorite, a modern jacket designed to keep out the chill from Aspen to NYC. It hits just below the hip for a bit of added warmth, and boasts a sleek silhouette. We recommend pairing with our Sloan pant and your favorite boot.
Eligible for either an exchange or a refund via electronic gift card.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip long jacket with 2-way zipper
- Stretch fleece cuffs, side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front princess seam
- High mock collar for extra neck warmth
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Interior pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- Longer body length that hits below the hip , center back length 291/2” size S
- SHELL1: Bluesign: 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- SHELL 2: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit on side body
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 170 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Gorgeous jacket. I got the green one. Nice knitting and details to make the jacket look expensive. It is not a winter coat though. It is on the thin side so I will layer mine underneath.
Perfect fit, beautiful, will buy more colors.
Very nice jacket. Love it.
Love this jacket. Alp n Rock Customer Service is second to NONE. Very easy returns/issues are resolved immediately with zero hassles. Love them. No, I don't work for them... was just so happily surprised.
Sleek fitting, nice to wear out when you don’t want anything to bulky.