Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- 100% Polyester shell with water resistant finish
- Primaloft post consumer recycled eco fill (featherlight down alternative)
- Short bomber style with knit rib collar & cuffs
- Bold metallic zipper at center front placket with interior storm flap and tonal tape
- Bold metallic zipper with contrast color tape at side body vents
- Hand warmer zipper pockets
- Left sleeve zipper pocket
- Diamond quilt allover
- Interior patch pocket
- Contrast color interior lining
- Approximately 22” from back of neck to hem, based on size S
- SHELL: 100% polyester (light weight, water resistant)
- LINING:100% polyester (light weight, water resistant)
- FILL: 100% post consumer recycled polyester, Primaloft Insulation (featherlight down alternative)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Do not iron
- Close all zippers before washing & turn garment inside out when tumble drying
- Remove immediately after drying
Gorgeous jacket. Very packable. High end details.
This Bomber Jacket is the perfect wieght, warm and stylish. I bought the light blush color and I love it.
I love my Tribeca Bomber Jacket. It arrived quickly, and is a perfect fit. The material is butter soft. I have received many compliments on the style and color. Breaking with tradition of always buying black jackets, the baby blue is a fun, perfect shade. Will probably buy the driftwood color too. Thank you!
Just got my baby blue bomber today and I love it! The fabric is so soft and pretty, and the color is gorgeous. I had my eye on this jacket for some time, but didn’t really need a jacket so resisted the urge. But when it went on sale, I couldn’t help myself. And I am so glad! The fit is great and it is adorable on. The zippers are smooth/easy to operate with large pull tabs. No sticking or trouble, even with gloves. As for size, I am 5’3” about 115 lbs and buy size S in henleys, crews and the sweaters I have purchased. But I opted for the XS based on reviews. I was a bit worried but the fit is terrific and no problem or tightness with a cashmere sweater and Tee underneath. A size S would have been too large.
I got this jacket for my daughter for Christmas and she LOVES it. It is so pretty and fits great. I'm thinking of getting one for myself.