- Stretched soft touch ribbed cotton modal
- V-neck henley
- Contrast embroidery on the front and back neck and cuff
- Waist body length
- ¾ Sleeve length
- Back princess darts for flattering fit with X stitch embroidery
- Alp N Rock embroidery on left sleeve
- Natural shell buttons
- Approximately 21 3/4” from back of neck to hem, based on size S
- 58% cotton, 37% modal, 5% spandex
- 2x2 knit rib fabric
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
- Do not dry clean
I bought this comfy shirt mostly for the sleeve length. The need for more frequent hand washing these cool temperature days, is much easier than pushing up long sleeves. The fabric is a nice weight, not too thin. The bonus is the pretty design and the quality.
I love the embroidery, fabric and fit! I will dress it up as well as wear it casually.
The knit on this top is soft, not too thick and has stretch. So, the top is comfortable. The sizing is true and the length of the top and sleeves are fine. The neckline isn't too low either. It works well under heavy winter jackets also. I bought the black with white trim.
I like the embroidery, it’s not a fake stamp. The shirts are very comfortable as well.