Looking for warm and practical puffer that feels smart and stylish? Look no further than the irresistible St. Anton long coat. An Alp-n-Rock favorite, this coat provides warmth while leaving the bulk behind. A long coat with a feminine fit and stretch fleece side panels, the St Anton keeps you warm while allowing full mobility.
Warm and versatile to cover a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Full zip long coat with mock collar
- Stretch fleece side panels and under sleeve panels for full range of motion
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seams
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- 2-way zipper
- Packable pouch
- Longer body length that hits above the knee, center back length 35 ¾”
- SHELL: 100% Bluesign nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component) 355 gr weight
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 10''
HIP 34'' Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 9"
HIPS 35.5"Model is wearing size S.
This pewter color was exactly what I was looking for with the added bonus of styling that makes this coat a cut above. It is just beautiful and warm and flattering. It is a slim fit so under clothes can't be too bulky but elastic panels on both sides eases that a bit. I get lots of compliments on this purchase.
This jacket is amazing. It is not super thick, but extremely warm and the fit is incredible. I am 5'8" and 140 lbs and I buy a large in these coats because I want the longer arm length. It is beautifully fitted. I have two different colors now I like this coat so much.
It’s comfortable and stylish!
I can't say enough GREAT things about this coat. How about the fact that I own this coat in now 2 colors. Love, love the quality - not too thick - and love the fact that there is no hood which, in reality, who ever uses? It is slightly "form" fitting so it really looks great on and zipped as well. Highly recommend!
This jacket has a comfy fit, true to size. I wish it had an interior pocket but I still love the weight for walking around the city and popping into shops and cafes