The only coat you need to get through winter. Designed with functionality in mind, the Selene I features roomy pockets so you can forgo the bag, side zips so you can move easy, and eco-down to keep the chill out. This long puffer rests below the knee, with a slight high-low cut. Wear up Prince St or to the chalet.
Made from sustainable bluesign® fabric. 100% cruelty-free.
The Selene I is an exclusive colorway that features bright orange zipper tabs for maximum impact.
Appropriate for cooler climates and made with our warmest fill
- Full zip long coat with 2 way zipper
- Attached hood with drawcord
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Bellow patch pockets and zipper hand warmer pockets
- Knit rib inner cuffs for added warmth
- Contrast orange side vent zipper tape
- Longer body length that hits below the knee , center back length 42 ¾”
- Relaxed fit
- SHELL: Bluesign 100% nylon with water resistant finish
- LINING: 100% polyester
- FILL: Regular polyester fill and Dupont Sorona Insulation (37% plant-based component))
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size XS.