Our favorite sporty jacket with a detachable hood. Easy fabric with custom four-way stretch on the arms allows for full range of movements, from cross country skiing to snowball fights.
Light and flexible layer for active use or to layer under warmer jackets
- Full zip hooded jacket
- Insulated quilting on front body, collar and hood for added warmth
- Stretch fleece on sleeves and back body
- Triple stitch embroidery down the front side seam
- Interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Fitted silhouette
- SHELL: 50% polyester/ 35% Supplex nylon/ 15% spandex 4 way stretch knit fleece
- SHELL2: Bluesign: 100% nylon, lightweight woven with water resistant finish on quilted areas
- FILL: Primaloft post consumer recycled eco insulation, 170 gr weight on quilted areas
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Close all zippers before washing and turn garment inside out when tumble dry
HIPS 35 Model is wearing size S.
HEIGHT 5' 8.5"
HIPS 34"Model is wearing size S.
Love the styling and quality of this jacket. My only ********* is that the arms are too long for me. I am 5 ft 3 tall and bought a size small. Feel that this has been designed for taller skinny types!