Call off your search for the perfect everyday pant. The Phoebe plays up the elements of effortless summer dressing, featuring wooden buttons and lightweight linen fabrication. Made to pair and play well with the rest of the SS20 capsule, this is a must-have bottom for the days when you feel like doing more by doing less.
Made from Tencel™, a sustainable natural material produced via environmentally friendly processes.
- Lightweight stretched linen tencel
- Button fly closure with logo horn buttons
- Classic mid-rise wide leg silhouette
- Fitted throughout the hip and butt
- Front patch pockets
- Back patch pockets with tonal embroidery
- Approximately 10 ¾” front rise, 21” leg opening & 32” inseam length, based on size S
- Garment dye process to create a soft broken-in feel and unique subtle color variations
- 55% linen, 42% viscose, 3% spandex
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle
- Wash separately with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Line dry
- Cool iron
Pant is very comfortable. I am 5'2", so I will need to have it hemmed, but otherwise, the pant fit well.
The pants are very nice however they run large which is a bummer since XS is the smallest option. It did not shrink when washed and dried on hot. If you are a 23/24 waist, do not purchase.
I Love them so much! The fit, fabric & style... simply wonderful!!
I bought the white pair and like the fit so much that I I then purchased the black pair.!
Very nice pants. Ordered black and white ones. Highly recommend.